The quality management system PUNTOQPACK, based on the requirements of This Regulation shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States, extends to the activities of Management, design, transformation, customization, including printing and sale, of packaging and accessories for catering”.
PUNTOQPACK's quality policy, led by management, is based on the following principles:
1. Making quality a basic element in the culture of PUNTOQPACK, involving all personnel identified by the Quality Management System and committed to the success of PUNTOQPACK and the implanted system.
2. To achieve the identification and sincere commitment to the quality policy of PUNTOQPACK of all personnel involved in the quality management system. To this end, the PUNTOQPACK it publishes this policy and undertakes to communicate it to all its employees and customers and to make it available to all interested parties.
3. To promote the process approach and risk-based thinking of all who make up the Quality Management System PUNTOQPACK.
4. Support the daily work of all staff and provide them with the necessary resources to meet their objectives and carry out their activities in order to achieve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
5. Develop a participatory quality management that leverages the capabilities of all persons involved in the Quality Management System.
6. Provide a framework for setting quality objectives.
7. Measure systematically the effectiveness and efficiency of its processes and of the System itself, so that quality management is always supported and based on objective data in order to achieve continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
8. Extending the scope of the quality policy guidelines PUNTOQPACK to suppliers and subcontractors, collaborating with them in the establishment of systems to ensure compliance with the requirements of PUNTOQPACK.
9. Assess the level of customer and other stakeholder satisfaction with its products, services and activities PUNTOQPACK through fluid and constant communication with them.
10. Develop continuous training and information for all personnel involved in the Quality Management System.
11. Innovation and continuous improvement of the service provided by PUNTOQPACK.
12. Reduction and ultimately elimination of risks arising from the activity of PUNTOQPACK where it can influence, by means of an identification/assessment system in terms of probability and severity.
13. Comply strictly with the legal and other requirements that apply to PUNTOQPACK, including the quality management reference standard.